Our Response to COVID-19
The following is our response to COVID-19. If you have any questions regarding an upcoming or potential stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Clark House would like to assure our guests that we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments. We are following all recommended guidelines put forth by those in authority. Our staff is staying informed on legislation in our city, state and beyond as it pertains to the coronavirus. For a complete list of current guidelines from the state of Mississippi, click here.
The Clark House Inn will remain open during this time. As a result, staff and guests must adhere to our Health and Safety Protocol detailed below.
The health and safety of our guests remains our top priority.
ENHANCED SAFETY AND SANITATION PRECAUTIONS:
- Individuals who have any symptoms, fever or who have recently visited infected areas are not permitted on site.
- In addition to our already impeccable cleanliness standards, we have added a regime of regularly cleaning and sanitizing all common door handles and surfaces throughout the day.
- All guests are provided antibacterial hand soap in their rooms. Additionally, hand sanitizer and masks are available in common areas.
- When there are 2 or more separate parties occupying the house, simultaneous use of the kitchen and common spaces is limit.
- Only individually wrapped snacks, breakfast items, drinks, etc. will be available. As a result, there will be no shared containers during this time.
- Due to these precautions, breakfast and snack options may be limited.
- We are limiting the total number of rooms rented. Consequently, we are able to maintain the recommended number of guest capacity.
- The Clark House is adhering to a strictly self-check in procedure. The Innkeeper will not personally interact with guests upon arrival or during their stay. She is available by phone at all times.
In addition to this health and safety protocol, guests can rest assured that any reservation affected by COVID-19 can be cancelled and/or rescheduled without any penalties.